We’re here too
- Justin Race on Louis C.K. Thinks “Feminists Can’t Take a Joke”
- 2012 in Review: My way! | LKnowledge's Blog on Rush Limbaugh Spends 3 days Smearing Sandra Fluke
- lkt on Holy SHIT! A #RWNJ learned photoshop!
- Stupid Shit Sexists Say on TIME PICKS Sandra Fluke as ‘Person of the Year’ Finalist
- laprofe63 on TIME PICKS Sandra Fluke as ‘Person of the Year’ Finalist
Tag Archives: Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
Lettermen ended. I turned to Fox News (old habit) and Scott Walker’s speech was playing. Again. Not terribly interested in hearing more lies from men who say they care about “the people” I turned to twitter to read other opinions. … Continue reading
White Man’s D!#k with Susan Sarandon Join Susan Sarandon, The Unite Women Organization and head to United Women Unite to find out more about the nationwide march on April 28 and how to get involved in your area. White Man’s … Continue reading
Is there a War on Women? No of course not. unless of course by “women” you mean Caterpillars. Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus apparently thinks women are just insects. And everyone knows insects don’t deserve rights.